"ellenron" Prague by ellenron
Prague Travel Guide: 11,986 reviews and 25,202 photos
Prague, city of ancient glory and promising future is a real gem. Unaffected by the heavy bombings of WWII, it has beautiful old buildings and bridges in streets that look as though time had stopped in them.
Prague is also very cheap and has great nightlife & beer, which makes it a wonderful destination for young travellers.
The best way is to fly there. From Israel there are many charter flights and if you wait for the last moment you can... more travel advice
A pub-cafe which I can't remember it's name just off the old city square. Young crowd who enjoys drinking good beer and... more travel advice
ellenron's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 7 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pisa Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pompeii 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Naples Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos