"We Love Seattle!" Seattle by TOKYO64
Seattle Travel Guide: 3,142 reviews and 7,632 photos
We went to the Jazz Alley at home in Seattle to see Peter White in concert. It was Hiroko's first Jazz concert. We met Peter and took this photo with him. He is a very nice guy and he can play that guitar! Don't forget to check out our website: tokyo64.net
The Public Market is a cool place to just chill and hang out. There are many places to eat, shop and drink. You can also walk down the street to the Park at the West end of the market and catch a wonderful view of Seattle. This is one of our favorite places to be in Seattle.
The "Locks" as we like to call it in Seattle is a must see. There you can see boats transfer from salt water to fresh or from fresh water to salt. And you can see many salmon swimming up their chosen path. Summer time is the best time to come.
- Pros:Good fun, great scenery, lots of water and green!
- Cons:It rains a lot in the Winter.
- In a nutshell:All kinds of beautiful scenery!
TOKYO64's Related Pages
Seattle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Space Needle in Seattle"
- ") @ L was great!"
- "Emerald City of the Northwest"
- "It's not always raining in Seattle"
- "Never Sip-less in Seattle"
- "A Great Place to Live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seattle
- Hotels in Seattle
- Transportation in Seattle
- Nightlife in Seattle
- Restaurants in Seattle
- Shopping in Seattle
- Warnings and Dangers in Seattle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seattle
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seattle
Photos in SeattleSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Niigata Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- South Korea Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Seattle Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Philippines Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Yokohama Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 3 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 3 photos
- Victoria Intro, 3 photos