"Like a welcoming hug..." Dangriga by hugolorenzetti
Dangriga Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 24 photos
Dangriga was our gate to Belize. We arrived by boat from Omoa, Honduras, in a vessel that stopped quickly in Punta Gorda and Placencia. Entering was not hassle free, unfortunately. We had to listen to the Immigration Officer saying that entering was ok for the gringos in the same boat we were, but not for south americans...
When we got there we were scammed by a Charlie person, who we paid only to take our time and choose our hotel properly.
After cursing the lack of third world solidarity, the scam and the dificulty to find a place to stay, we finally bumped into Pete's, a GREAT and reasonably priced waterfront hotel. Then everything was great again, and we could reply to all the 'helloes' and 'how are yous" we go from the very nice people in town...
hugolorenzetti's Related Pages
Dangriga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dangriga - Maybe Not!"
- "Garifuna Town"
- "Like a welcoming hug..."
- "Stann Creek"
- "Dangriga, Stann Creek District"
- "Dangriga Under Construction"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dangriga
- Hotels in Dangriga
- Transportation in Dangriga
- Restaurants in Dangriga
- Shopping in Dangriga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dangriga
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dangriga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dangriga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brasília Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Florianópolis 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Omoa Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Luján Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Campinas Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dangriga Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Estelí Intro, 1 review, 1 photo