" Crete (Handakas),my ex-homeland " Top 5 Page for this destination Heraklion by fassolia

Heraklion Travel Guide: 309 reviews and 852 photos

WILD PEOPLE'S DESTINATION

Can this be the cost where N.Kazantzakis and Zorbas
lived?
I'm still searching it...

• In a nutshell:Surely an experience
  • Intro Updated Apr 9, 2005

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I definitely should have spent more time on Crete but I hadn't planned being there at all. I was sitting at the port on Santorini just chilling-out after a hectic weekend. When I saw the ferry coming in I decided to see where it was going - it was for Heraklion.

• robertop's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2005 at 9:41 AM

Very useful tips I have been some years ago to Crete and toured the whole island and ma from Heraklion a cruise to Santorini.What in a lovely environment you are living! Robertop

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2004 at 1:24 PM

Wonderful page!!! Brings back many good memories!

• Oana_bic's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2004 at 6:17 AM

Lovely Bronsky pictures & pretious cultural tips.. BTW my cat used to drink tap water too:)

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2004 at 6:37 AM

Beautiful page. I like your photos

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2004 at 7:04 PM

Nice page! Will visit Crete at the end of this month and I'm really looking forward to it!

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2004 at 8:02 AM

Godd tips regarding your home town and the rest of Crete. Chrisi looks like a great place to stay - as long as there is good tap water for your cat ;-]

• MITNIC's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2004 at 10:39 PM

Nice! Give us more of Krete, lucky you!

• NasirMahmood's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2004 at 11:07 AM

Great page. Nice pictures and tips. Many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and all the best for the future.

• AndyRG's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2003 at 6:08 AM

I just came back from Crete again (and Irakleio, Herakleion, Iraklio, whatever...). Sti Chrysi eho anakalipsei mia iperohi spilia -koimithika vradi ekei- an theleis tha sou po pou einai...

fassolia

“the world is not enough”

Badges & Stats in Heraklion

Have you been to Heraklion?

Latest Activity in Heraklion