"Wells Offered a Needed Rest" Wells by SteveOSF
Wells Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 22 photos
After beginning our day in Montpelier, Vermont, we traveled through the Crawford Notch in New Hampshire during inclement weather, then crossed over the width of Maine, before reaching Portland. We then traveled south along the cost looking for a place to spend the night. We were in need of a rest. We found rest a great hotel. The next day we were off and running again on our "Race through New England."
We got lucky and saw the hotel while cruising down Route 1 between the ocean and the Interstate. We were offered a... more travel advice
SteveOSF's Related Pages
Wells Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wells Offered a Needed Rest"
- "BILLY'S IS COOL, SO IS THE LIGHTHOUSE DEPOT"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wells
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Wells?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wells
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Seattle Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lee Vining Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodie State Historic Park Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McMinnville Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue