"Williamstown" Williamstown by SteveOSF
Williamstown Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 23 photos
We arrived in Williamstown fairly late, around 11:30 p.m., after a day of exploring Cape Code, stopping of a sandwich in Sandwich, and then driving the width of Massachusetts via the Pike. The town had pretty much rolled up its sidewalks by the time we arrived. Finding a place to stay in the sleeping town was not as easy as it would have been during the daytime, but we stumbled across decent accommodations.
The morning revealed the town to be picturesque. We walked the main street. A stroll through the university grounds proved pleasant.
- In a nutshell:Small Town in Western Massachusetts
We found this motel on one of the more traveled streets, after arriving in town a bit late. The room was clean, the... more travel advice
SteveOSF's Related Pages
Williamstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WILLIAMSTOWN MASSACHUSETTS"
- "Williamstown - Route 7"
- "Local History"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Williamstown
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Williamstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Williamstown
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Seattle Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lee Vining Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodie State Historic Park Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McMinnville Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue