"A Scenic Hidden Away Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Telluride by SteveOSF
Telluride Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 81 photos
Situated in a scenic box canyon, Telluride remains relatively isolated from the rest of Colorado. Telluride is a former gold mining town that dates back to the 1870s. The town has retained its historic downtown district. Today Telluride is best known for its skiing and outdoor activities. It even hosts an annual international film festival.
- Pros:Historic town with scenic setting.
- Cons:It is a bit isolated.
- In a nutshell:Scenic out of the way town.
In the winter, driving conditions in the snow can be treacherous. Also those afraid of heights may not enjoy portions of... more travel advice
SteveOSF's Related Pages
Telluride Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most picturesque place in Colorado"
- "Telluride ...not just a ski town"
- "There Is No Place Like Home"
- "A Scenic Hidden Away Town"
- "nyree's new Telluride Page"
- "Welcome to Telluride"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Telluride
- Hotels in Telluride
- Transportation in Telluride
- Nightlife in Telluride
- Restaurants in Telluride
- Warnings and Dangers in Telluride
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Telluride
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Telluride?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Telluride
Photos in TellurideSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Seattle Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lee Vining Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodie State Historic Park Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McMinnville Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue