"Jenner by the Sea" Jenner by SteveOSF
Jenner Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 9 photos
Jenner is located along the Pacific Coast at the mouth of the Russian River. It has a very small downtown that is located on Highway 1, just north of the Russian River. The town contains a few restaurants, some lodging, and other tourist related businesses.
- Pros:Picturesque setting.
- Cons:Very small town.
- In a nutshell:Small town at the mouth of the Russian River.
Kayakers often paddle around the mouth of the Russian River. They explore the waters and can reach portions of the beach... more travel advice
SteveOSF's Related Pages
Jenner Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Jenner
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Jenner?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jenner
Photos in JennerSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Seattle Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lee Vining Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodie State Historic Park Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McMinnville Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue