"More than a Central Valley College Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Davis by SteveOSF
Davis Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 133 photos
Davis is located west of Sacramento in the Central Valley. With a Central Valley location, Davis can get fairly warm in the summer. Davis hosts one of the campuses of the University of California.
- Pros:Has a pleasant downtown.
- Cons:Can get very hot in the summer.
- In a nutshell:Nice town despite the heat.
The Varsity Theater is located in Downtown Davis on 2nd Street. This historic 1950 Art Deco movie house is a remnant... more travel advice
The U.C. Davis Arboretum offers some pleasant walks. The Arboretum features a canal that opens into a lake. Paved... more travel advice
SteveOSF's Related Pages
Davis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bicycling Heaven and Quirky College Town Davis"
- "More than a Central Valley College Town"
- "In the Heart of California"
- "the people's republic"
- "College Town and More"
- "Davis: A Rural University Town"
- "Davis = diversity"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davis
- Hotels in Davis
- Transportation in Davis
- Nightlife in Davis
- Restaurants in Davis
- Shopping in Davis
- Warnings and Dangers in Davis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Davis
- 11 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Davis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davis
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Seattle Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lee Vining Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodie State Historic Park Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McMinnville Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue