"A Nice Coastal Town" Cambria by SteveOSF
Cambria Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 203 photos
Cambria is a costal town located just south of San Simeon on Highway 1. It features an interesting downtown area, pacific views, and several restaurants. It is well worth a stop on a road trip down the coast highway.
Just to the north in San Simeon is Hearst Castle, the former mansion of famed publisher William Randolph Hearst. The... more travel advice
SteveOSF's Related Pages
Cambria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great place for the weekend"
- "Cambria, California"
- "A tiny, lovely page for a tiny, lovely place"
- "THE JEWEL OF HWY 1"
- "A nice spot for a weekend getaway"
- "A Nice Coastal Town"
- "Cambria East (and North)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambria
- Hotels in Cambria
- Transportation in Cambria
- Nightlife in Cambria
- Restaurants in Cambria
- Shopping in Cambria
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambria
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Cambria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambria
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Seattle Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lee Vining Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodie State Historic Park Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McMinnville Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue