"On the Carquinez Straight" Benicia by SteveOSF
Benicia Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 118 photos
Benicia is located in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. It is on the shore of the Carquinez Straight. From Benicia, the National Defense Reserve Fleet, or Mothball Fleet, can be observed.
If you are interested in a tour of the Mothball Feet, check out the tip found on my Martinez page for a public
tour cruise of the fleet.
Highway 680 uses the Benicia-Martinez Bridge to cross the Carquinez Straight. It actually consists of two separate... more travel advice
SteveOSF's Related Pages
Benicia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Benicia Page"
- "Former State California Capitol That's Beautiful"
- "Benicia - Former State Capital"
- "My Home Town"
- "On the Carquinez Straight"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Benicia
- Hotels in Benicia
- Transportation in Benicia
- Restaurants in Benicia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Benicia
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Benicia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Benicia
Photos in BeniciaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Seattle Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lee Vining Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodie State Historic Park Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McMinnville Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue