Auburn Restaurant Tips by SteveOSF Top 5 Page for this destination
Auburn Restaurants: 11 reviews and 10 photos
Auburn and neighboring Forest Hills are a fast food paradise. There are so many to from which to choose. These are great for a quick stop before heading for Donner Pass.
Favorite Dish: In-and Out Burger is my favorite as they actually cook, rather than microwave, the burgers.
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Auburn Ravine Road exit from Highway 80
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Fast Food
Bootleggers is a decent place to go for dinner. It is located in the downtown historic area. It has nice atmosphere, friendly service, and good food. I would return.
Favorite Dish: They served nice steaks.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: In the historic downtown.
More Reviews (3)
SteveOSF's Related Pages
Auburn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Auburn: Historic with Great Recreational Opps."
- "Auburn, California"
- "Gold Country - Auburn, California"
- "Historic Auburn"
- "AUBURN THE SAN FRANCISCO TO RENO TOURIST STOP"
- "Old Town and Newer Old Town Sectors"
- "Auburn: The Endurance Capital of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Auburn
- Hotels in Auburn
- Transportation in Auburn
- Restaurants in Auburn
- Shopping in Auburn
- Warnings and Dangers in Auburn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Auburn
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Auburn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Auburn
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 29 reviews, 55 photos
- Seattle Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lee Vining Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodie State Historic Park Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McMinnville Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue