"My Travels..." psychiy's Profile

All about me...

My greatest pleasure is being able to do things people say I cannot do. ;-)

During my free time, I enjoy reading books (fiction), swimming, window shopping, watching movies, listening to alternative music, surfing the internet and exchanging conversations with friends.

During breaks, I always look forward to out-of-town trips especially somewhere with a cool weather or try out a new clean-fun experience/adventure.

I dream of being able to travel around the world... and meet someone who could meet me half-way there. :)

• Intro Written Mar 10, 2007

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• glabah's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

While not entirely related to your question about visiting Vancouver, if you have put Chinatown on your list because you want to see some of the immigrant culture and information, you might want to investigate at some point in time visiting the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian American Experience in Seattle. It is probably one of the best institutions out there in terms of preserving artifacts relating to the entire Asian Immigrant to North America experience, and presenting them in a way that is easily understood.

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2012 at 2:11 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you have more free time for more travellings and continue to share your travels on VT.

• victor88's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2012 at 8:31 AM

thanks for posting your profile to me

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2009 at 2:25 AM

ok, If you do some window shopping (i like that too lol) there is not time for sightseeing ;-) LOL Hope you have a great trip!

• mikoykoy's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2007 at 2:44 AM

happy happy birthday! Enjoy your day!!! Marcel from Doha!

• edachsund's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2007 at 11:17 PM

let me be the first one sayaing marigayang kaarawan, salamat po.

• libico2006's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2006 at 7:41 AM

hello! your page is ...........? from libya

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
psychiy's Profile Photo

psychiy

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.