"Town of 7th hills" Sandomierz by poreby
Sandomierz Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 137 photos
Sandomierz is one of the most beautiful towns in Poland. Very old and great history, beautiful architecture, monuments on every corner and that atmosphere on town square… Need to see and if you love Krakow you will in-love in Sandomierz. Town has as much history, monuments as Krakow but is not that crowd as the city.
- Pros:Wonderful, delightful, unforgettable town.
- Cons:Very romantic, historical with many attractions but very poor night life offer.
- In a nutshell:Even the air you breath has a history in this town.
poreby's Related Pages
Sandomierz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sandomierz...it's HOW old !!????"
- "~ Sandomierz, the Great ~"
- "Town of 7th hills"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sandomierz
- Hotels in Sandomierz
- Transportation in Sandomierz
- Nightlife in Sandomierz
- Restaurants in Sandomierz
- Shopping in Sandomierz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sandomierz
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sandomierz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sandomierz
Top 10 Pages
- Windsor Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warwick Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Kolbuszowa Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Carcassonne Intro, 1 review, 9 photos
- Poreby Dymarskie Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cmolas Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Oxford Intro, 3 photos
- Lviv Intro, 3 photos