"Benchmark" Trailhead's Profile

Live Like Jim

Discovery 5 Space Mission:

"The first day or so we all pointed to our countries. The third or fourth day we were pointing to our continents. By the fifth day we were aware of only one Earth."

Zermatt

Hangover kept me from enjoying the day.

Garmisch - Tele

Well, I finally freed the heel and learned to tele-ski. A goal I have been meaning to do since 2002. And I can't think of a better place to have done it then in Garmisch, Germany. A great place and great people...a great vibe.

First Ski Tour - Garmisch

Did my first ski tour and brought along good ol Jackie Boy. I had a little help..someone to carry my water...and guide me, and Jack, along.

• Intro Updated Jul 31, 2011

• Travmad's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2009 at 6:06 AM

It's Oktoberfest!

• jules2go's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Hey jaunty-A..Havin fun? Happy New Year! Julia from Jerome who doesn't live like Jim but rather lives with Jim

• Oct 16, 2006 at 3:04 PM

hi ya mate!, big warm welcome to you from uk... dont worry some here are crazy, happy , spooky,strange,friendly & american. but everyones very nice, pop into the forum if you have time. stevo

• kierk1's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2006 at 1:26 PM

Welcome Craig! If Jim recommends you, you can't be all bad! (Or Jim can't be all that...) It can be rough moving to a new country but many of us have been there. All the best!

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2006 at 12:00 PM

Welcome to VT. We have some visits in common - looking forward to your pages. N>

• weed6886's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2006 at 11:48 AM

Hey dude, welcome to Germany and VT. If you ever on the east side of Hessen and need a tour guide, drop a line. Greetings from the Rhön, Chris

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2006 at 11:12 AM

Hi Craig and welcome :-)) What the **** brought you here to Darmstadt :-))) If you like to know the secrets of this place, just drop me a line :-)) smiles from your neighbour :-))

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2006 at 11:06 AM

Hi Craig welcome to Vt I am familiar with Darmstadt and Germany and I think you will like Germany I wish you all the best in VT and your new life in Germany

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2006 at 10:06 AM

Welcome to vt Craig.....I see that you have started your pages... great stuff. Carole.

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2006 at 9:50 AM

Hey Craig, welcome to VT! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Trailhead's Profile Photo

Trailhead

“Live Like Jim”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.