"Vigo, PO, GZ, E." Vigo by mwe
Vigo Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 212 photos
Vigo is a city in the northwest corner of Spain, above Portugal.
It is in Pontevedra province ("PO" on vehicle registrations),
Galicia region (abbreviated to GZ) in Spain (Espana, or "E" as an international distinguishing mark on vehicles).
Vigo is home to one of vehicle manufacturer PSA's biggest factories.
It originally built the Citroen 2CV from 1958 & currently builds the Citroen Picasso and Berlingo and the Peugeot Partner.
Indigenous Galicians look distinctive with flat-faces, dark hair & pale skin.
- Pros:A part of Spain most tourists never visit.
- Cons:Absurdly late sunrises: the most westerly area of CET (same timezone as Germany & Sweden).
mwe's Related Pages
Vigo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Galicia's largest town"
- "Vigo, Spain"
- "Best seafood and meat in Spain!"
- "WITH VIGO, YOU'LL BE FASCINATED"
- "BERBERECHO's new Vigo page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigo
- Hotels in Vigo
- Transportation in Vigo
- Nightlife in Vigo
- Restaurants in Vigo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vigo
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vigo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigo
Top 10 Pages
- Wealdstone Intro, 39 reviews, 19 photos
- London Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Boston Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Reading Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gorod Sankt-Peterburg Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Dieppe Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Largo Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos