petermac's profile photo

petermac

Peter M Online Now
Let the world be ours and lets have fun fun fun

My Favorite Pages

Found in
Destination Pages

Travel Map

raine_dimple's Profile Photo
raine_dimple Mar 10, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Happy Happy Birthday, wish you all the best and happiness. and GOD bless YOU raine

adelaidean's Profile Photo
adelaidean Aug 21, 2008 at 3:35 PM

late october or early nov..when do you go?

scarletf's Profile Photo
scarletf Mar 27, 2008 at 5:23 AM

Hi, Peter! I added you on my friend's lists. See you on Saturday. (Neil and I will be late because of unexpected meeting. But we will be there!) Take care!

bijo69's Profile Photo
bijo69 Mar 17, 2008 at 6:16 PM

Happy belated birthday Peter! Hope you've had a great one!

missmarianne's Profile Photo
missmarianne Mar 14, 2008 at 8:53 PM

happy birthday..

yellowcab's Profile Photo
yellowcab Jan 10, 2008 at 7:25 AM

Hi there! Wish to see you here in Manila this March. Manila Vters would love to accomodate you here!

lovinoz's Profile Photo
lovinoz Dec 12, 2007 at 8:54 PM

Hi there! We're thinking of setting up another Adelaide VT meeting in January, any thoughts on when and where to have it? We're in Glenelg, so what do you think of coming down here?

jivanne96's Profile Photo
jivanne96 Nov 14, 2007 at 9:03 PM

I love to meet you in Manila VT meet but goin there on Dec..can you change your plan?

37SingleMaleInDubai1's Profile Photo
37SingleMaleInDubai1 Nov 11, 2007 at 8:03 AM

Hiya there Peter and lol :-) Jess and me are good friends and there is no competition between us. I have taken care of Double postings :-) Regards from Dubai :-) P.S. The spirit of helping other travellers is important not who posts more!!

JessH's Profile Photo
JessH Oct 31, 2007 at 9:36 PM

Hello again :-) No, there are no ratings for events posted, but that's ok. Hope to welcome you in our crazy city one day (best time to visit is between October and May)