"Industrial Hub" Paka by zuyao
Paka Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 32 photos
Paka is the sister town of Kerteh. While Kerteh is a big oil town, Paka is the home of big power stations supplying electricity to Kerteh. This is also where supporting industries like workshops and cranes are located. The town used to be sleepy fisherman village but it has boomed thanks to the oil boom. However, it still retains its original village charm with coconut trees lining the roads and small Malay villages. You can still see fisherman coming in from the sea with their day's catch. Very beautiful and peaceful place.
The name of the restaurant litteraly means 'Patiently Waiting Restaurant' which put me off at first, worried that I've... more travel advice
zuyao's Related Pages
Paka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dallas, Texas of the East"
- "~. PAKA .~"
- "Industrial Hub"
- "East Coast Rocks!"
- "Paka ~ Close to Petronas Complek"
- "Paka, Terengganu"
- "YOKOSO! MALAYSIA>> TERENGGANU..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paka
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Paka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paka
Top 10 Pages
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Johor Bahru Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Dubai Intro, 30 reviews, 14 photos
- Hanoi 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al `Ayn Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Kuching 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Vung Tau 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Palmyra Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos