"Dungun" Kuala Dungun by zuyao
Kuala Dungun Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 128 photos
Dungun is a small town about 90km south of Kuala Terengganu. Quiet and calm, this town is near the oil and gas center of Paka & Kerteh.
If you are craving for some Tom Yam action, this is the place for it. The food is a fusion of Malay & Thai. Tastes great... more travel advice
There are many Malay stalls set up along the beach in Dungun. These are very nice places to hang out in the evening... more travel advice
zuyao's Related Pages
Kuala Dungun Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Dungun offshore island - Tenggol Island"
- "Laze Back and Soak Up The Sun"
- "Gateway to Pulau Tenggol"
- "Tanjung Jara - Bok's Bike Tour 1998"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Dungun
- Hotels in Kuala Dungun
- Transportation in Kuala Dungun
- Restaurants in Kuala Dungun
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Dungun
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Dungun
- 12 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kuala Dungun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Dungun
Top 10 Pages
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Johor Bahru Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- Dubai Intro, 30 reviews, 14 photos
- Hanoi 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al `Ayn Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Kuching 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Vung Tau 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Palmyra Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos