"SeaBreezeUSA's Louisiana page" Louisiana by SeaBreezeUSA

Louisiana Travel Guide: 6,116 reviews and 11,593 photos

Sky Ablaze

We have so many amazing sunsets here. I guess it is because there is nothing to block the view and the proximity to the Gulf.

<font color=navy><b>Sportsman Paradise</b> is a very fitting name for this state. Whether your forte is hunting or fishing, you will find that Louisiana abounds in both, in abundant supply. From the north to the south, you will find some of the best fishing you have ever seen. Hunting is also another of our bragging rights, especially deer season, when wives see very little of their husbands as they are in the deer camps with their buddies looking for "the big one".

Food, especially in south Louisiana, is taken very seroius. We take pride in our quality and surely our quantity of food. You have not lived until you have eaten the local favorites of south Louisiana, more commonly called "Cajun" food.

Also, Louisiana is known for many "festivals" ranging fron the "Jazz fest" to the food festivals in every city to Mardi Gras. Don't let our "laid back" attitude deceive you into thinking we do not enjoy life with gusto.

Come see us for some true <b>"Southern Hospitality"</b>!! It will be an experience you will never forget!!

Thank you for visiting my Louisiana page!

View of Baton Rouge

I love Baton Rouge. It is a little "Big Town". I has all the convience of a big city yet retains the small town charm. Centrally located, it is a great base to explore the "Gulf Coast Region" from.

• Pros:A great place to live.
  • Cons:It is hot in JUly and August, so come in the spring and fall.
  • In a nutshell:I think you will enjoy it as much as I do.
  • Last visit to Louisiana: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated Jan 9, 2003

SeaBreezeUSA

“Let me see the world with my love at my side!”

Badges & Stats in Louisiana

Have you been to Louisiana?

Latest Activity in Louisiana