"SeaBreezeUSA's Louisiana page" Louisiana by SeaBreezeUSA
Louisiana Travel Guide: 6,025 reviews and 11,405 photos
We have so many amazing sunsets here. I guess it is because there is nothing to block the view and the proximity to the Gulf.
<font color=navy><b>Sportsman Paradise</b> is a very fitting name for this state. Whether your forte is hunting or fishing, you will find that Louisiana abounds in both, in abundant supply. From the north to the south, you will find some of the best fishing you have ever seen. Hunting is also another of our bragging rights, especially deer season, when wives see very little of their husbands as they are in the deer camps with their buddies looking for "the big one".
Food, especially in south Louisiana, is taken very seroius. We take pride in our quality and surely our quantity of food. You have not lived until you have eaten the local favorites of south Louisiana, more commonly called "Cajun" food.
Also, Louisiana is known for many "festivals" ranging fron the "Jazz fest" to the food festivals in every city to Mardi Gras. Don't let our "laid back" attitude deceive you into thinking we do not enjoy life with gusto.
Come see us for some true <b>"Southern Hospitality"</b>!! It will be an experience you will never forget!!
Thank you for visiting my Louisiana page!
I love Baton Rouge. It is a little "Big Town". I has all the convience of a big city yet retains the small town charm. Centrally located, it is a great base to explore the "Gulf Coast Region" from.
- Pros:A great place to live.
- Cons:It is hot in JUly and August, so come in the spring and fall.
- In a nutshell:I think you will enjoy it as much as I do.
Up coming Festivals in Louisiana during 2002. Aug 30-Sept 1 - Frog Festival - Rayne Aug 29-Sept 2 - Shrimp/Petroluem... more travel advice
If history is what you want, then history you will get! Old .Plantaions can be found all over the state from the... more travel advice
SeaBreezeUSA's Related Pages
Louisiana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pelican State"
- "Keeweechic's Louisiana"
- "Louisiana; history, culture and nature"
- "Louisiana: Sportsman's Paradise"
- "Basaic Louisiana Page"
- "Ruckus. In large amounts."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Louisiana
- Hotels in Louisiana
- Transportation in Louisiana
- Nightlife in Louisiana
- Restaurants in Louisiana
- Shopping in Louisiana
- Warnings and Dangers in Louisiana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Louisiana
- 37 Reviews
- 152 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Louisiana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Louisiana
Top 10 Pages
- Baton Rouge Intro, 12 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 1 review, 58 photos, 11 travelogues
- Pennsylvania Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Providence Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mobile Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pensacola Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Biloxi Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues