"Outing on Lake Roosevelt" Outing by Aprl24
Outing Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Located on a peninsula and connected by a bridge, Outing is the only town on Lake Roosevelt. You can drive your boat up to the public docks to visit the gas station, grocery store, butcher, video store, marina, gift shop, wine boutique, and coffee shop. Visit the other side of the bridge and you can park your boat, hop off and enjoy breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner at "Pestello's Bar and Grill". First called "The Bridge", then "The Season's", the new owners have really updated the place and "Pestello's" is THE spot to go when vacationing on Lake Roosevelt. The food is excellent!
And don't forget to stop at the gift shop, "Owl's and Things" for a FANTASTIC ice cream cone on a hot day :)
Located between Emily and Outing, Lake Roosevelt is over 6 miles long and reaches a maximum depth of approximately 130 feet. The water is crystal clear as the lake is spring fed, and it's the most refreshing lake to swim in.
- Pros:Tiny town that has all you need when you hop off your boat!
- Cons:Sometimes you've got to wait a few minutes for a space to park your boat.
- In a nutshell:My favorite little town in Minnesota. I never visit my cabin without visiting Outing.
Aprl24's Related Pages
Outing Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cow Springs Hotels
- Bethany Beach
- Daytona Beach Shores Hotels
- Ausable Chasm
- Greenville Hotels
- Pulau Bintan Hotels
- Province of Mindoro Oriental
- Emerald Lakes Hotels
- Fairholm Hotels
- Hot Springs
- Estado de Baja California Norte
Badges & Stats in Outing
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Outing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Outing
Top 10 Pages
- Minneapolis Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Oklahoma City Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Versailles Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Giverny Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Marseille Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Nîmes Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Chartres Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 2 photos
- Outing Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.