"Zivio!" Nova Gorica by highd
Nova Gorica Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 46 photos
In 1998 I cycled along the river soca. It is also called the "emerad river", because it is deep blue-green, ... I was very impressed!
This year I was "hiking" in the Karst area. It was very windy, though we had a lot of fun. We also visitet the Village Stanjel. The old part of it you see on the picture.
highd's Related Pages
Nova Gorica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A mad rush through the Soca Valley"
- "DOBRODOSLI TO MY NOVA GORICA PAGE......:-)"
- "Wild yet Wonderful West of my Country"
- "NOVA GORICA"
- "Turquoise wonder"
- "NOVA GORICA - SLOVENIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nova Gorica
- Hotels in Nova Gorica
- Transportation in Nova Gorica
- Nightlife in Nova Gorica
- Restaurants in Nova Gorica
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nova Gorica
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Nova Gorica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nova Gorica
Photos in Nova GoricaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Klagenfurt Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Brighton Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Macao Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Calgary Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Nova Gorica Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 1 photo