"I'm Stoat, and this is my friend Weasel" Much Wenlock by TheLongTone
Much Wenlock Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 54 photos
Much Wenlock is another chapter in the Pentabus Parables. I of course came here (Big hall, no problems and an excellent tea) with Jack and the Beanstalk I do retain some memort of a fruitcake.
Stoat and Weasel were the double-act in the following years offering, which I designed but didn't go on the road with, and so named in order to insert this feeble joke:
Q: What's the diffeence between a stoat and a weasel
A: Weasels are weasily recognised. Stoats sre stoatally different.
A panto, like a Christmas cracker, should not contain any joke which surprises you.
After hamlets like Worthen or Pensax Much Wenlock seemed metropolitan, but I was way too busy to see anything, but like much of Shropshire there are some very fine half-timbered buildings.
TheLongTone's Related Pages
Much Wenlock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Much to do in Much Wenlock"
- "Much to see"
- "Much Wenlock - A gem of a town in Shropshire"
- "Much Wenlock"
- "I'm Stoat, and this is my friend Weasel"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Much Wenlock
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Much Wenlock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Much Wenlock
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol Intro, 68 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- London Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yemen Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Figuig Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Sfax Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos