"A big thank-you to the dancing boys" Manakhah by TheLongTone
Manakhah Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 66 photos
Manakhah is extraordinary because of it's situation more than anything else. It's a long thin village strung out along a high ridge: on either side the land drops away precipitously. Even by Yemeni standards the landscape is spectacular.
I was 'guided' round the village by these two boys who latched onto me as I left the hotel. They weren't that informative but they were great company and very fond of a quick dance every now and again
TheLongTone's Related Pages
Manakhah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mountain towns and villages"
- "A big thank-you to the dancing boys"
- "Highlands in Yemen"
- "Pictures of Manakha and Surroundings"
- "GATEWAY TO THE MOUNTAINS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manakhah
- Hotels in Manakhah
- Transportation in Manakhah
- Nightlife in Manakhah
- Restaurants in Manakhah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manakhah
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Manakhah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manakhah
Photos in ManakhahSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bristol Intro, 68 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- London Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yemen Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Figuig Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Sfax Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos