"Tokyo Airport" Tokyo by Iluv2surf2

Tokyo Travel Guide: 4,101 reviews and 10,128 photos

Tokyo Airport

One unique feature I found in this airport was a childrens play area. I can't begin to express my gratitude for this service. It was located near our departure gate and was just what the doctor ordered. It gave Joshua a chance to use and stretch those large muscles he would not be able to use like he would want to during our flight home. This was the longest leg of our flight both ways.

Each way Tokyo had their own unique wrinkle with the allowable liquids and gels we could carry on. They had us open all of our carry on and consolidate several items into 1 plastic bag. At all time the staff was friendly, polite and helpful. This was in stark contrast to Cebu Pacific Airlines which I will never fly again.

I wish we could have seen more of the city as we were flying in or had time to explore Tokyo. It would have been nice to see Mt. Fuji, bt that will have to wait for a future trip.

Tokyo Airport

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for offering this service!!!

One additional thought on this subject is that during the time we were there a young woman was on duty "supervising" what was going on there. She made sure play did not get to rough or dangerous and that shoes were OFF in the play area.

The attendant was not very proficient in English, but fortunately there was another woman there with her child who was very fluent in both Japanese and English and my questions could be answered.

• Last visit to Tokyo: Mar 2007
  • Intro Updated Apr 7, 2007

Comments

Iluv2surf2

“I may be wrong but I`m never in doubt.”

Badges & Stats in Tokyo