"DISNEYLAND TRAVEL WARNING" Anaheim by Iluv2surf2

Anaheim Travel Guide: 721 reviews and 1,986 photos

Corrupt business practices & ethics

Today, January 3, 2011, we came to Disnayland anticipating a wonderful day at the park. As we got off of the tram we went right to California or Californication or whatever name you prefer, not realizing it wasn't Disneyland. It's the same park. My tickets say Disneyland. I'll scan and present it.

Bottom line, they claim they are two separate parks and would not honor our tickets for Disneyland. Believe me, as much as I travel it's NOT about the money, it's about the principal.

This is probably the last time I will ever come to any Disney property or purchase any Disney products. I recommend you do the same. This is EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. This so called supervisor this guy from North Carolina, AKA Goofey, was unable, unwilling and incapable of providing a satisfactory and professional customer focused resolution to the issue resulting in a negative customer experience.  Don't you need your customers?

This clowns logic defied common sense. I suspect if I lived in the area and was aware of the various press and news releases spelling out the policies or had seen highly visible signage he might have a point, but that was not the case.

Multiple employees I spoke to who were not of my experience, when questioned,  stated this happens very frequently to visitors there. This is very poor customer service.

Somewhere under Disneyland Walt's head is probably spinning from the treatment I and likely many other customers have experienced.

• Last visit to Anaheim: Jan 2011
  • Intro Updated Jan 12, 2011

Comments

Iluv2surf2

“I may be wrong but I`m never in doubt.”

Badges & Stats in Anaheim

Have you been to Anaheim?

Latest Activity in Anaheim