"Nice Island" Camiguin Island by billbing
Camiguin Island Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 201 photos
With my family we spent Holy Week at Camiguin. Spent half day at the White Island. It's fascinating, a very small island that submerge in water on high tide and emerge during low tide all white sand without any tree and with a beautiful mountain at the background...very relaxing. You can even buy fresh fish and cook them right on the island. Of course with the help of the local fisherman, they do the cooking for us while we swim and have fun.
Bring a lot of swim wears. You can find lots of swimming places around the island. Hot springs, cold springs and... more travel advice
billbing's Related Pages
Camiguin Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CAMIGUIN MAKES YOU COME AGAIN!!!"
- "My first trip to Camiguin Island"
- "Camiguin - Born of Fire"
- "Camiguin: sun, sea, sky"
- "Awesome Camiguin"
- "A Born of fire"
- "Nice Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Camiguin Island
- Hotels in Camiguin Island
- Transportation in Camiguin Island
- Restaurants in Camiguin Island
- Shopping in Camiguin Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camiguin Island
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Camiguin Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camiguin Island
Top 5 Pages
- Davao City Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Taiwan 3 reviews, 25 photos
- Bohol Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Sebu Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 1 review, 4 photos