"A Nature Trip.." Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Sebu by billbing
Lake Sebu Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 50 photos
Lake Sebu is located in South Cotabato about 5 to 6 hours trip from Davao City by land. The economy is based on the culture of "Tilapia" and now it's becoming a place for tourist with the Dongon seven falls as one of it's main attraction. It is home of the T'boli's who are known for weaving "tinalak".
It's nice and cool up here and serene. Good place to relax and enjoy nature while savoring the grilled fresh "tilapia".
Lake Sebu is surrounded with 7 waterfalls which is inter-connected with each other like a stairway to heaven. We get to Falls No. 2 which is accessible by our vehicle. The barangay collects P5.00 per person at the entrance gate for the maintenance of the falls which is now turned into a park. It is surrounded with concrete steps for people to get a better view of the falls in different angle. They say that Falls No. 2 is the highest so far and more majestic with a height of about 100 feet.
It is indeed an experience to climb the top of the mountain opposite Falls No. 2. I was just surprise that at my age, I... more travel advice
billbing's Related Pages
Lake Sebu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bewitching Lake Sebu"
- ""ENCHANTING LAKE IN SOUTH COTABATO""
- "A Nature Trip.."
- "Lake Sebu - new shopping destination!"
- "Awe-Inspiring Lake Sebu"
- "Get thrilled with Lake Sebu"
- "The Summer Capital of the South.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lake Sebu
- Hotels in Lake Sebu
- Transportation in Lake Sebu
- Shopping in Lake Sebu
- Warnings and Dangers in Lake Sebu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lake Sebu
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lake Sebu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Sebu
Top 5 Pages
- Davao City Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Taiwan 3 reviews, 25 photos
- Bohol Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Sebu Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 1 review, 4 photos