" Davao City " billbing's Profile

All about me first....

I am 51 years of age , Filipina and enjoy travel very much. I have basically travelled around the Philippines except Palawan and Sulu. These travels was way back in the 80's and I only documented some lately. If you want to know about places here in the Philippines that are not posted in my map, just feel free to ask me and I would be very much willing to be of service to you and be your virtual guide.

I still would like to explore more places around the Philippines and I would prefer nature places. I love to explore caves (without the snakes) and maybe climb. My frustration is not climbing Mt. Apo in my younger years. I still dream of getting into the top though but I think that would remain a dream now.

If you are young and full of energy and love nature, be sure you make the climb and not feel sorry about it when you get older hah!

Friends..

Read the forums..you might be able to help.

• Intro Updated Apr 13, 2007

• monina_c's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM

marlene it's you birthday na naman!!! i hope this day is as special as you are.

• billbing's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2010 at 7:30 PM

hahaha..grabe talaga, once in a blue moon lang ako makapag log in dito, inggit ako sa u lagi kang updated. I visit the site to read about places I plan to go.

• babettu's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2009 at 6:36 AM

Wishing you & your family the very best for New Year & lots of good health & blessings. Stephen

• olitrac's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2008 at 7:31 PM

hi len, musta ang laag nato sa manila? ambot ni monina nganong gitawag ko og pomelo king.. hehehehe.

• imran8852's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2008 at 2:57 PM

Maraming salamat for the b’day greetings. Greatly appreciated!

• JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2008 at 8:09 AM

Hi Marlene. Happy birthday!

• May 18, 2007 at 6:12 PM

Hi Marlene, Thank you for being so kind. We will always be greatful for your kind heartedness. thank you..RDJ

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2007 at 4:49 AM

Hi Marlene,greetings from Italy.

• koolkatz_76's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2007 at 11:07 AM

Thank you for your birthday greeting Marlene! Best wishes from HKG :-)

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2007 at 3:42 AM

Welcome to VT hope you have fun here No I don't live to far from Stonehaven = hope to here of your Wedding and Stonehaven when you get there

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
billbing's Profile Photo

billbing

“explore the beauty of God's creation...”

Real Name