My Favorite Pages

Barcelona

Travel Map

akkipaa's Profile Photo
akkipaa Jan 3, 2015 at 12:21 PM

Thank you Sanni or should I say: Hyviä matkoja ja tietysti uutta vuotta.

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Jun 24, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Greeting happy birthday, I wish you all the best.

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Jun 24, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Happy Birthday ! I hope you have a wonderful day.

kingip's Profile Photo
kingip Jun 24, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Happy B/D!

udtaparindaa's Profile Photo
udtaparindaa Feb 15, 2014 at 4:18 AM

That pic with clouds saying HI its awesome :D

annase Apr 6, 2014 at 6:02 AM

Hi Avinash. Thanks for your comment. It's pretty cool. :)

• udtaparindaa's Profile Photo
    udtaparindaa Apr 8, 2014 at 10:22 PM

That's an awesome profile pic...sadly I don't know underwater swimming :( someday I shall learn and try to snap a similar one :D

thailen Aug 12, 2013 at 7:57 AM

You gave Cafe De Klos in Amsterdam a great review, but left out the price for a rib plate with baked potato, etc. How much?
Please drop me a line: thailend19@yahoo.com

annase Aug 12, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Hi Thailen, Thanks for your feedback. I can't remember exactly how much the dishes cost. I'd say about 16-20 EUR.

• thailen Aug 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Only rich people don't remember the cost(hehe). Thanks.

davidjo's Profile Photo
davidjo May 6, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Beer festivals, Hogs Back Brewery, great restaurants!!! Is this the same Farnham. ? I usually have a day visiting my friend in Farnham every 2 years on my trips home to UK but my friend has never introduced me to any of these places, we usually end up going for a pub meal in Aldershot!!!! Next time i will insist on dining at one of these wonderful restaurants!!

annase May 6, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Hi David, yes it sounds like the same Farnham :) Farnham and Aldershot are literally next to one another although Farnham is in Surrey and Aldershot is in Hampshire. There are also two similar sounding places called Fareham and Barnham, but they are further down in south near Portsmouth and Chichester.

Luckell's Profile Photo
Luckell Apr 15, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Restaurant day in Helsinki!'. You've been a huge help.

rudysmom626's Profile Photo
rudysmom626 Apr 3, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Hey Sanni! Just wanted to let you know we featured one of your great photos from Ho Chi Minh City on our VirtualTourist Facebook page this week, since there will be VT meets happening in HCMC - you can check it out here: facebook.com/VirtualTourist?...

Keep up the awesome photos and tips!
Blake aka Rudysmom626

Dabs's Profile Photo
Dabs Mar 17, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Premier Inn Old Street and Chip and PIN card'. Thanks Fergy, I know exactly where the Ibis is as I passed it last time, all three hotels have their advantages and disadvantages!