"Sunnyvale!" Sunnyvale by sabe
Sunnyvale Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 15 photos
Sunnyvale is small but quite a nice place. I was visiting a friend of mine who lives there and for 2 and a half weeks in march it only rained once. ONCE! In march! It was pleasanly sunny the whole time and the fact that we had a jacuzi on in the back didn't make things worse. The mall in Sunnyvale is another matter though. It's dead! Empty! Macy's is about the only thing remaining now. Depressing, but also refreshing to see hat people rather shop outside than being stuffed inside a mall all the time.
- Cons:Not much.
- In a nutshell:I like it a lot!
sabe's Related Pages
Sunnyvale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunnyvale - In the Heart of Sillicon valley"
- "Marratu's Sunnyvale Page"
- "Heart of Silicon Valley"
- "San Jose Flea Market"
- "California Native"
- See All...
- Hotels in Sunnyvale
- Transportation in Sunnyvale
- Restaurants in Sunnyvale
- Warnings and Dangers in Sunnyvale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sunnyvale
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Sunnyvale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sunnyvale
Top 10 Pages
- Göteborg Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Sweden Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Greece Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Malta Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Toronto Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- United States of America Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Arizona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos