"Hotter than hell, so they say. Who knows." Death Valley National Park by sabe
Death Valley National Park Travel Guide: 905 reviews and 1,963 photos
It was hot, but I went during the not extremely hot month of March, so I was fine. Death valley is spectacular and wonderful! It lacks people, which is great! What it doesn't lack , is sand, salt and blue sky, certainly guaranteed!
The roads are in pretty good condition at most times, of course there are tracks that shouldn't be used if you're using a RV or got a camper on the toe. Four wheel cars are good, but not necessary since off road driving is prohibited anyways. We drove a pick-up and that was absolutely fabulous, even on the wash-board roads where it can get pretty bumpy at times.
- Pros:Hot, empty, sunny, beautiful, amazing, did I mention hot?
- Cons:Sorta hot.
- In a nutshell:Hot!
Spectacular rock and sand patterns. The colours are very "unrocky" and it's smooth so smooth! A nice trail! more travel advice
A ghostly place. After driving for quite a long time on deserted roads, one arrives in the Wildrose, and for a second... more travel advice
sabe's Related Pages
Death Valley National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Death Valley National Park Page"
- "Death Valley ? No, a valley of flowers !"
- "~ Blooming with life!~"
- "Into the Valley of Death..."
- "Death Valley - Land of Beauty and Contrasts"
- "Death Valley"
- "Multiple Colors in the "Death" Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Death Valley National Park
- Hotels in Death Valley National Park
- Transportation in Death Valley National Park
- Nightlife in Death Valley National Park
- Restaurants in Death Valley National Park
- Shopping in Death Valley National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Death Valley National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Death Valley National Park
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Death Valley National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Death Valley National Park
Photos in Death Valley National ParkSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Göteborg Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Sweden Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Greece Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Malta Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Toronto Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- United States of America Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Arizona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos