Phu Quoc Restaurant Tips by Greggor58 Top 5 Page for this destination
Phu Quoc Restaurants: 16 reviews and 25 photos
May Restaurant,Duong Dong,Phu Quoc,Vietnam.
This was to become our favorite place to eat…and we made the trek down the beach, eventually cutting through one of the hotels again and connecting with the main street that runs North into Duong Dong where the May Restaurant is found.
It’s a more enjoyable walk down the beach than walking along the side of the street.
We received great personalized service from the owner, Hai , pronounced just like “Hi” and the main server here, Mi…pronounced like “ Me”. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated and the food was GREAT and not expensive at all.
We enjoyed eating here so much that we took business cards and left them around the hotel that we were staying at hoping that it would bring Hai some extra business.
I think we likely had at least four meals here in five days…a lunch the first day that we discovered it, and then dinners.
A combination of reasons made it appealing…the service was terrific, we had loads of laughs with the staff, and the food was really quite good and inexpensive.
If you’re looking for a reliable and good restaurant to eat in while you’re staying near or in Duong Dong then you need to visit Hai and Mi…and say hello to them both for me when you’re there.
Favorite Dish: We eat Spring Rolls, soups, chicken and beef prepared different ways. The menu has photos that show what the presentation is actually like.
Everything that we eat here was quite tasty...served hot and seasoned just right weather you enjoy it SPICEY with lots of peppers or not...:o[
Address: Tran Hung Dao Street, Duong Dong.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Just South of where the Night market is located..
Other Contact: 091 779 4191
Phone: 077 3994 968
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (15)
Greggor58's Related Pages
Phu Quoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A LITTLE Bit of Sand with that BEACH please!!!"
- "A week on Phu Quoc Island"
- "Phu Quoc"
- "Vietnam's top spot for beaching yourself!"
- "Phu Quoc island."
- "Phu Quoc - go as soon as you can"
- "Wonderful Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phu Quoc
- Hotels in Phu Quoc
- Transportation in Phu Quoc
- Nightlife in Phu Quoc
- Restaurants in Phu Quoc
- Shopping in Phu Quoc
- Warnings and Dangers in Phu Quoc
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Phu Quoc
- 16 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Phu Quoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phu Quoc
- Posted in Travel Quebec Forum "Re: places of interest"
- updated a Phu Quoc Travel Page "A LITTLE Bit of Sand with that BEACH please!!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Faces of Phu Quoc...."
- Wrote a Review Vietnam Airlines... Phu Quoc Airport in Phu Quoc Transportation
- Uploaded a Video to Phu Quoc
- Commented on one of teewhy1979's Phu Quoc travel pages
Photos in Phu QuocSee All Photos (69)
Videos in Phu QuocSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 54 reviews, 184 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hoi An Intro, 25 reviews, 115 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 29 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sapa Intro, 23 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 105 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 21 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 21 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fribourg Intro, 17 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wengen Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Phu Quoc hotel reviews
- Saigon Phu Quoc Resort
- 171 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013