"Swimming and climbing combination" Devils Lake State Park by Toughluck
Devils Lake State Park Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 27 photos
I've meet a lot of climbers from Wisconsin and never could understand where they practiced. They always said 'Devils Lake'. Now I've been here and it's a climbers paradise. Rocky shoulders with straight granite rising above. Lots of variation.
- Pros:Tucked away in the middle of Wisconsin
- Cons:Everyone seems to know about it - busy weekends.
- In a nutshell:Lots of variations - quiet to busy - woods to people
Yup, it's not listed as a scenic trail - it is scenic - it's listed as a scientific trail. The trail follows the... more travel advice
There are numerous trails. The East Bluff is about 3 miles (4.8 km) and passes along the top of the bluff overlooking... more travel advice
Toughluck's Related Pages
Devils Lake State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The only place to Rock Climb "near "Chicago"
- "Swimming and climbing combination"
- "Devil's Lake can rock you!"
- "Devils Lake"
- "4th of july"
- "Tee Pee at Devils Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Devils Lake State Park
- Hotels in Devils Lake State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Devils Lake State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Devils Lake State Park
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Devils Lake State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Devils Lake State Park
Photos in Devils Lake State ParkSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Valparaiso Intro, 91 reviews, 227 photos, 8 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 44 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 32 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 26 reviews, 112 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 36 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 31 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kouts Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 27 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 85 photos, 9 travelogues