"Visit the Wall - and the Drug Store" Top 5 Page for this destination Wall by Toughluck
Wall Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 58 photos
World famous for free ice water, Wall Drugs has grown to become a unique american store. Wall is actually the gateway to Badlands National Park, but it's better known for the drugstore.
In Wall, you can get groceries, a choice of restaurants, a variety of lodging experiences and a short drive to the Badlands and now a chance to see the underground command station for the Minuteman II ICBMs. These are deactivated and show the early design from the 1960's. But there are still active sites of a new design elsewhere.
The wall is actucally the extension of the Badlands of the White and Cheyenne Rivers.
- Pros:Everything a travelor needs
- Cons:Not a lot of choice, but more than enough.
The 'badlands'! They claim that until these badlands became known around the world, there was no consistent name for... more travel advice
Toughluck's Related Pages
Wall Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wall Drug - Follow the signs"
- "Wall-How many miles away are you?"
- "Downtown Wall"
- "Visit the Wall - and the Drug Store"
- "Hitchhiking to Wall Drug"
- "WFTR's new Wall Page"
- "Wall SD"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wall
- Hotels in Wall
- Transportation in Wall
- Restaurants in Wall
- Shopping in Wall
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wall
- 2 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Wall?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wall
Photos in WallSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Valparaiso Intro, 86 reviews, 229 photos, 9 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 42 reviews, 167 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 44 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 32 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 16 reviews, 138 photos, 11 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 26 reviews, 112 photos, 7 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 113 photos, 8 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 36 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 31 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 9 travelogues