"Coaster Coast of North America" Cedar Point by Toughluck
Cedar Point Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 44 photos
Cedar Point has been an amusement center since 1870. It's grown from being a beach, a hotel, the fun house, rides to the capital of roller coasters. Fourteen by official count. Some the tallest, fastest coasters in the world.
- Pros:2-3 days of fun
- Cons:Long lines in the summer
Each shop is unique. One might be themed to Snoopy's Camp, another the western town. Each offers a variety of Cedar... more travel advice
If you have fanny back or hip back, use that and limit your carry-ons to what fits inside. You'll find few photos from... more travel advice
Toughluck's Related Pages
Cedar Point Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to the amusement park!!"
- "Coaster Coast of North America"
- "CEDAR POINT, Ohio"
- "Cedar Point, Ohio"
- "Roller Coasters!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "Welcome to the Roller Coast"
- "Cedar Point Amusement"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cedar Point
- Hotels in Cedar Point
- Transportation in Cedar Point
- Nightlife in Cedar Point
- Restaurants in Cedar Point
- Shopping in Cedar Point
- Warnings and Dangers in Cedar Point
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cedar Point
- 25 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Cedar Point?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cedar Point
Top 10 Pages
- Valparaiso Intro, 90 reviews, 221 photos, 7 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 44 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 32 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 26 reviews, 111 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 36 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 31 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kouts Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santa Fe Intro, 16 reviews, 71 photos, 7 travelogues