"Cooler weather anytime of year" International Falls by Toughluck
International Falls Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 19 photos
Located on the northern border of the U.S., known as the Ice Box of America (United States, that is). International Falls is the center of the Border Lakes Tourism Region. As such, you'll find information for areas 20-30 miles away. Lodging will be in places like, Kabetogama, Ash River, Crane Lake, and Orr. Each with it's own post office, and none closer than 15 miles from the next place. So, when looking for a place to stay in the Border lakes, don't assume that only International Falls is available, look around, there are wonders to behold throughout the region.l
- Pros:Vast wilderness area with opportunites for a visit
- Cons:It's a long way from anywhere
- In a nutshell:Wonderful.
Access to Kabetogama Lake, near where it joins Namakan Lake. The harbor is on the west end of the narrows, which are a... more travel advice
Local game place, but the games have been removed recently (summer 2009). The restaurants still nice and has an... more travel advice
Toughluck's Related Pages
International Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Becca2003's new International Falls Page"
- "Cooler weather anytime of year"
- "The Icebox of the Nation"
- "Dustyjowns's new International Falls Page"
- "Rainy Lake Natinoal Park"
- "International Falls, Minnesota, US"
- See All...
- Things to Do in International Falls
- Hotels in International Falls
- Restaurants in International Falls
- See All...
Badges & Stats in International Falls
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to International Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in International Falls
Photos in International FallsSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Valparaiso Intro, 92 reviews, 240 photos, 9 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 44 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 32 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 26 reviews, 112 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 36 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 31 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kouts Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 27 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues