"Friendly Community tucked away up north" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Marais by Toughluck
Grand Marais Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 98 photos
Nearing the northerly or easterly end of the North Shore Scenic Drive
, you'll find Grand Marais a bustling community enjoying lake views from every corner. Come for the Fisherman's Picnic in August and see the town at it's busiest.
- Pros:Hub of summer activity
- Cons:Winters are mighty cold
Cascade River State is between Lutsen and Grand Marais. There is a wonderful hike up river from Hwy 61. It twists and... more travel advice
A tradition in town has always been for young families to head down to the waterfront on a warm summer evening and skip... more travel advice
Toughluck's Related Pages
Grand Marais Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grand Marais - No Place Like This Home ;)"
- "Leeches and Art on the North Shore"
- "Davenusa's new Grand Marais Page"
- "The End of the World"
- "Friendly Community tucked away up north"
- "Northern Paradise for Nature Lovers"
- "Grand Marais, Minnesota"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Marais
- Hotels in Grand Marais
- Transportation in Grand Marais
- Nightlife in Grand Marais
- Restaurants in Grand Marais
- Shopping in Grand Marais
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Marais
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Marais
- 12 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Grand Marais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Marais
Top 10 Pages
- Valparaiso Intro, 92 reviews, 240 photos, 9 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 44 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 32 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 26 reviews, 112 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 36 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 31 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kouts Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 27 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues