"Tourist Center" East Tawas by Toughluck
East Tawas Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
East Tawas is the actual Tourist Center. There are things to do and places to stay all along the shoreline of Tawas and East Tawas. Most is concentrated in E. Tawas. The marina and shoreline restaurants area here. They're busy all summer and especially busy on weekends. It is well worth the stop. Stroll downtown, visit the beach, rent a boat, and see the lighthouse. A week or a weekend is just about right.
- In a nutshell:Day and night this is the place to be
Tawas Point is what creates the wonderful harbor that is Tawas and East Tawas and the sandy shoreline. Jutting out into... more travel advice
Located along Monument Road, about 2 miles (1.6 km) south of the Lumberman's Memorial. This is a fitting monument here,... more travel advice
Toughluck's Related Pages
East Tawas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tourist Center"
- "Cool Town"
- "Our Favorite Place!"
- "East Tawas, for water lovers"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Tawas
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to East Tawas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Tawas
Photos in East TawasSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Valparaiso Intro, 90 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 41 reviews, 159 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 44 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 32 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 26 reviews, 111 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 36 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 31 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kouts Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santa Fe Intro, 16 reviews, 71 photos, 7 travelogues
Latest East Tawas hotel reviews
- Tawas Bay Beach Resort
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013