"The Arts and Craft Center of Kentucky" Top 5 Page for this destination Berea by Toughluck
Berea Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 124 photos
Berea is considered the Crafts capital of Kentucky. It would appear that the economy over the past few years (2006-2008) has not been kind. Many shops are still open, but the town is vary quiet in the summer. Maybe, we were just there at the wrong time of the year. There are plenty of skilled craftsmen around, as we saw much of their work. We did not find the studio-shops that we had heard about. Still, if you like hand crafted items, this is the place to be.
It appears to be in the middle of Berea College, there is the Boone Tavern, and some craft shops. This appears to be an... more travel advice
Toughluck's Related Pages
Berea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Berea- Arts Capital of Kentucky"
- "Berea, KY.... Folk Craft Capital"
- "Berea, Kentucky: College Town & Folk Arts Capital"
- "Berea is beautiful"
- "The Arts and Craft Center of Kentucky"
- "Ky_Happy_Dad's new Berea Page"
- "Stuart_A_Ray's new Berea page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berea
- Hotels in Berea
- Transportation in Berea
- Nightlife in Berea
- Restaurants in Berea
- Shopping in Berea
- Warnings and Dangers in Berea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berea
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Berea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berea
Photos in BereaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Valparaiso Intro, 91 reviews, 227 photos, 8 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 44 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 32 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 26 reviews, 112 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 36 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 31 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kouts Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 27 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 85 photos, 9 travelogues