Madison Nightlife Tips by Toughluck
Madison Nightlife: 1 reviews and 2 photos
On a warm spring evening, or a cool summer night, head down to the riverfront. There is a 2 mile walk along the river. Here you will find families out for the evening. A few river front restaurants will be a hub of activity.
The scenic park offers a gazebo, brick walkways, lights and benches to view the Ohio River. It is also the home of several festivals and the berths for the American Queen, Delta Queen and Mississippi Queen when in town. Public boat launching facilities are available.
Dress Code: Casual
Address: The Riverfront
Theme: People Watching
More Reviews (10)
Toughluck's Related Pages
Madison Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A town of Contrasts"
- "MADISON, Indiana"
- "Madison - Indiana"
- "Basaic Madison Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Danau Cangkuang Hotels
- Waldorf Hotels
- Krommeniedijk Hotels
- Kampong Langkap Hotels
- Baxter Springs
- Mautern in Steiermark
- Kawm ad Dahab
Badges & Stats in Madison
- 11 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Madison?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madison
Top 10 Pages
- Valparaiso Intro, 90 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 41 reviews, 159 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 44 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 32 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 26 reviews, 111 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 36 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 31 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kouts Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santa Fe Intro, 16 reviews, 71 photos, 7 travelogues