"Hebron" Hebron by Toughluck
Hebron Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 12 photos
Hebron has the 'shopping plaza' north of downtown on IN 2. Fast food, and several local restaurants are located here with several professional offices. Groceries and other needs can be filled up in the north shopping area. It is downtown, that shows the difference. Still small and strung out along 3 blocks of town, between the old RR station (now a restaurant) at the jct of IN 2 and US 231 and the towns original school. Here, you'll find an original small town. Residential starts on the first block behind the main street. The library and post office are just a block away from everything.
The downtown shops are a variety of useful and frivilous. Antiques and new furniture sit together as easily as the restaurant next door. Local cooks and local shops, each with a unique flavor not matched in todays cookie cutter franchises.
- Pros:Still a friendly small town
Located in the Stagecoach Inn and the Hebron Railway Station. The station has been relocated from the junction of S.R. 2... more travel advice
Toughluck's Related Pages
Hebron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Place to live and raise your family"
- "Basaic Hebron Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hebron
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Hebron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hebron
Photos in HebronSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Valparaiso Intro, 90 reviews, 221 photos, 7 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Intro, 44 reviews, 151 photos, 6 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 32 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Indiana Intro, 26 reviews, 111 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cleveland Intro, 36 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 31 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kouts Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santa Fe Intro, 16 reviews, 71 photos, 7 travelogues