"A land that offers everything" Morocco by cabeyp

Morocco Travel Guide: 10,264 reviews and 28,889 photos

My Morocco knowledge and experience right here 4 U

Hello,
there are many of us writing here on VT so I thought I would give you a little introduction

I have travelled in Morocco for over 10 years both as a solo female traveller as well as together with friends.

These have been friends who have never been outside of Europe, only do All Inclusive holidays, had never considered gong to a Muslim country before, would not have thought of heading to Africa or simply considered it to be to backward/ 3rd world.

Guess what - they all came back loving it!

This is because I love Morocco, Morocco loves me!

As a result I have the knack of seeing and recognising what people like/dislike makes them feel uncomfortable and I can subtly but quickly put them at ease.

One thing I will not do is present you with a fake Morocco!

To read more about Morocco in genral and get current updates feel free to read my Blog from Fes

or my feature in Lonely Planet written by Helen Ranger the Author of the Lonely Planet - Fez Encounters publication.

What to see and expect

Amazing cities
Explore the amazing cities of Morocco

Mountains
Drive through the High Atlas to see the most beautiful landscapes

Desert
Touch the edge of the Sahara

• Pros:A magical place lost in time
  • Cons:You'll love it or you'll hate it
  • In a nutshell:I just keep coming back over & over again
  • Last visit to Morocco: Apr 2007
  • Intro Updated Oct 9, 2009

• DennyP's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Oh!! brings back many memories of generous and friendly people and the best mint tea..thanks for sharing..Denny

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2008 at 3:48 AM

Hi nice to revisit your page & your real Morocco tips & experiences - the delicious mince and egg tagine I know as Khalia though - the Hassan Mosque is indeed the best reason to be in Casablanca - its amazing and a mustsee of Moroccan craft and talent.

cabeyp Used To Live Here!

cabeyp

“...Don't just be a tourist”

Badges & Stats in Morocco

Have you been to Morocco?

Latest Activity in Morocco