"A land that offers everything" Morocco by cabeyp
Morocco Travel Guide: 10,245 reviews and 29,418 photos
there are many of us writing here on VT so I thought I would give you a little introduction
I have travelled in Morocco for over 10 years both as a solo female traveller as well as together with friends.
These have been friends who have never been outside of Europe, only do All Inclusive holidays, had never considered gong to a Muslim country before, would not have thought of heading to Africa or simply considered it to be to backward/ 3rd world.
Guess what - they all came back loving it!
This is because I love Morocco, Morocco loves me!
As a result I have the knack of seeing and recognising what people like/dislike makes them feel uncomfortable and I can subtly but quickly put them at ease.
One thing I will not do is present you with a fake Morocco!
To read more about Morocco in genral and get current updates feel free to read my Blog from Fes
or my feature in Lonely Planet written by Helen Ranger the Author of the Lonely Planet - Fez Encounters publication.
Explore the amazing cities of Morocco
Drive through the High Atlas to see the most beautiful landscapes
Touch the edge of the Sahara
- Pros:A magical place lost in time
- Cons:You'll love it or you'll hate it
- In a nutshell:I just keep coming back over & over again
Round Cascade D'Ouzoud and Azilal you will find many willaged that have an olive harvest festival. If you go off the... more travel advice
Many times have I been asked how do you make the good Mint tea? I recommend you get a local to teach you whilst you are... more travel advice
cabeyp's Related Pages
Morocco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Me Inside You, You Inside My Morocco"
- "A wonder called Morocco"
- "Love the people and colours and sights of Morocco!"
- "A day of wandering during Ramadan 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morocco
- Hotels in Morocco
- Transportation in Morocco
- Nightlife in Morocco
- Restaurants in Morocco
- Shopping in Morocco
- Warnings and Dangers in Morocco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morocco
- 38 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 187 Forum posts
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morocco
Top 10 Pages
- Fes al Bali Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Morocco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Alghero 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Essaouira Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Moscow Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Oukaimeden 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Burma Intro, 3 photos