"Fes is just amazing and beats Marrakech hands down" Fes al Bali by cabeyp
Fes al Bali Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 103 photos
It took me 9 visits to Morocco to finally get here and i absolutely have fallen in love with Fes. The medina is so much nicerthan that of Marrakech, yet does not feel as large and confusing as I had imagined. I arrived during the Sacred Music Festival and had expected masses of tourist and people. This was not the case at all. Fes still felt comfortably spacious and relaxed. At first I could not put my finger on what it was but I have drawn the conclusion that it is that you have no motorbikes in the medina as in Marrakech. Only mules, people and cats! This means no honking, no jumping aside just strolling. Beautiful.
If you want to know what is current and happening in Fes
Blog from Fes
- Pros:Peaceful and authentic. Distance to Nouvelle Ville
- Cons:Location within Morocco. Distance to Nouvelle Ville
- In a nutshell:This place deserves more than a 2 day pit stop. It requires time to be explored and discovered.
An amazing blend of modern and traditional style without making it look out of place. If you can't afford to stay go... more travel advice
If you ar a cat lover you could struggle in Fes. Here there are hundreds of cats and most are misformed, malnutritioned... more travel advice
cabeyp's Related Pages
Fes al Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Fes Medinas"
- "Fes is just amazing and beats Marrakech hands down"
- "What I liked in Fes"
- "FEZ : the most imperial city"
- "Fes where two worlds come together"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fes al Bali
- Hotels in Fes al Bali
- Transportation in Fes al Bali
- Nightlife in Fes al Bali
- Restaurants in Fes al Bali
- Shopping in Fes al Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Fes al Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fes al Bali
- 15 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Fes al Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fes al Bali
Photos in Fes al BaliSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Fes al Bali Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Morocco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Alghero 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Essaouira Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Moscow Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Oukaimeden 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Burma Intro, 3 photos