"***hole of Goa - overrun with Russians" Arambol by cabeyp
Arambol Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 101 photos
This place is soulless, heartless, steriotypical and the worst part is - full of people that (want to) believe it is the exact opposite.
Mass travellers (not even real hippies) claiming this is a chilled out place. They are all so focused on being enlightened, doing joga 24/7 and following conspiracy theories that only they know about, that no body seems to know how to have fun anymore.
Soft drugs are replaced by hard drugs and if you don't join in, actually have a real job and don't juggle then you will feel like you've come to the Varanasi of bums.
They are everywhere. Worse that the above. They are rude, violent, constantly drunk, high on drugs and loud.
I guess being drunk on a beach is better that in the cold. Shame about this new type of traveller.
This is the best part of Arambol. The accommodation along the hill on the walk towards the lake are much better value and quality too.
Many paragliders (parachute style) there too. This crowd is different and you get more Israelis at this end.
- Pros:Getting out of there
- Cons:The place feels dead (& not beacasue it's empty)
- In a nutshell:At least it keeps the nutters away from the other places.
cabeyp's Related Pages
Arambol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relax at the beach"
- "***hole of Goa - overrun with Russians"
- "surfclub arambol"
- "Get it while its hot"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arambol
- Hotels in Arambol
- Transportation in Arambol
- Restaurants in Arambol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arambol
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Arambol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arambol
Top 10 Pages
- Fes al Bali Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Morocco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Alghero 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Essaouira Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Moscow Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Oukaimeden 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Burma Intro, 3 photos