"Rocky Hill - From a Native's Perspective" Rocky Hill by turbinelover
Rocky Hill Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 31 photos
I lived in Rocky Hill for the first 18 years of my life. It is a good place to live, but a boring place to visit unless you know somebody who can take you around. Within the town there is very little to do. Most people go to Berlin, Middletown, West Hartford or Manchester for fun. The good thing about Rocky Hill is its location. In Rocky Hill you are 40 minutes from the beach, 45 minutes from the mountains, 20 minutes from 3 different shopping malls, and 10 minutes from the nearest urban centers (Hartford and Middletown).
But honestly, overall, Connecticut isn't exactly a tourist's paradise.
- Pros:the river, the day hiking, dinosaur state park, the italian food, the location, safe area
- Cons:lack of entertainment in the immediate area
Ferry Park is a good place to go if you want to relax by the Connecticut river. It has the oldest operating ferry in the... more travel advice
turbinelover's Related Pages
Rocky Hill Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Good Place to Spend the Night"
- "Rocky Hill - From a Native's Perspective"
- "Another road trip town with my Ferni"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rocky Hill
- Hotels in Rocky Hill
- Transportation in Rocky Hill
- Restaurants in Rocky Hill
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rocky Hill
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Rocky Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rocky Hill
- Montreal 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Rocky Hill Intro, 3 reviews
- Storrs Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.