"piku's ROZTOCZE memory cards" Wojewodztwo Lubelskie by pikuu

Wojewodztwo Lubelskie Travel Guide: 210 reviews and 505 photos

What: the region in Poland and Ukraine, with crystal nature, many traditions and monuments of stormy history.

Where: Polish Roztocze (read: Rostoche) is situated in Lublin and Podkarpacie administrative regions. It's main part are territories in the neighbourhood of Roztocze National Park, near Zamosc, Zwierzyniec, Krasnobrod and Susiec. The distance from here to Krakow and Warsaw is about 280 km.

When: In cold and windy wintewr, in 'full of flowers' spiring, in hot summer and golden autumn.

Why: Because of nature, flora and fauna, active relaxation (walking, bikes, swimming and kayaking, horses, bird-watching, etc.) and tradition > amazing mix of western and eastern styles of life, art, culinary and customs...

This page is constructed using mostly the impressions from my winter visit in January 2007 with small supplements relating to my short stay in May 2008.

• Last visit to Wojewodztwo Lubelskie: May 2008
  • Intro Updated May 5, 2008

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM

What a beautiful area of Poland and some good tips.I love waterfalls.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM

A beautiful part of Poland from what I see! With waterfalls, forests and beautiful countryside like that, the Wojewodztwo Lubelskie area looks just like my 'cup of tea'! Guciow Farm sounds really appealing too, it is even wintery like in Canada!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2007 at 6:59 AM

I'm back again to give more ratings and enjoy this charming little town. I'm getting "home sick" for Poland again. Hmmmm when can I fly away?

• cheekymarieh's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2007 at 1:10 AM

Great page. This is an area I have on my list of places to visit next time I come to Poland.

• Aafia's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2007 at 5:41 AM

Greetings from Cape Breton! I enjoyed your photos and tips. Looks like a beautiful place to visit! Cheers!

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2007 at 8:04 AM

what a lovely page - I loved the beetle and the moisture of the gorge.

• ZiOOlek's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2007 at 12:02 PM

Fabulous places to visit. I love Zamosc and would love to come back there.:) Pozdrawiam.:)

• evona's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2007 at 7:31 AM

Swietna strona. W Zamosciu bylam jakies 30 lat temu... wiec niewiele pamietam, musze tam wrocic. Pozdrowienia z Wroclawia :)

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2007 at 11:48 AM

The farm seemes to have a very cosy atmosphere! About "the moisture of the gorge", well... I've always said that home remedies cure almost everything :)) And welcome to the Monkey Creek!

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2007 at 7:12 AM

Hope to see separate page about Zamosc!:) Pozdrowionka

pikuu

“Chasing sheep is best left to shephards”

Badges & Stats in Wojewodztwo Lubelskie

Have you been to Wojewodztwo Lubelskie?

Friends