"Take time to smell the flowers" gover's Profile
I grew up on the southside of Des Moines, Iowa and my parents didn't have the money or inclination for travel. When I moved out I knew I wanted to see the places that I had only read about for years. My sister and I went out on our first trip to Toronto, Canada to meet the producer and cast of Kids in The Hall. We had a great time seeing the show and also going to Niagara Falls. I was hooked!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 45 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Don't miss the artichoke gratin! in Hudson Restaurants
- created a Des Moines Travel Page "My Hometown"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beauty & Culture"
- Posted in Travel Santa Fe Forum "Re: christmas week"
updated their Profile Page "Take time to smell the flowers"
- Commented on toonsarah's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- New Orleans 5 reviews, 4 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Florence Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Bath 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Nashville 5 reviews
- Kansas City 4 reviews
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Des Moines Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.