"Quiet Coronie District" Distrikt Coronie by theo1006
Distrikt Coronie Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Nothing ever happens in Coronie, and the inhabitants are happy with it. Even the 'interior war' passed them by.
But you have to pass through Coronie when you go to Nickerie.
If you cannot help it, you may stay overnight at the rather rundown state guesthouse at Totness. Better to drive on to Wageningen or Nieuw Nickerie.
- Pros:A place for birdwatchers...
- Cons:... but nothing else
In West-Coronie, close to the border with Nickerie are some shallow lakes. They seem to be full of fish, local fishermen... more travel advice
theo1006's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Distrikt Coronie
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (75)
Have you been to Distrikt Coronie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Distrikt Coronie
Top 10 Pages
- Salatiga Intro, 66 reviews, 327 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prambanan Intro, 34 reviews, 181 photos, 4 travelogues
- Blitar Intro, 28 reviews, 178 photos, 4 travelogues
- Soe Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bima Intro, 23 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kupang Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Special Region Intro, 22 reviews, 131 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 22 reviews, 124 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Timor Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 25 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue