"Bima city and regency" Bima by theo1006
Bima Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 223 photos
Horses are the pride of Bima.
When, after arriving in Bima, we called at the tourist office, we learned that for July 3rd through 6th were scheduled the festivities for Bima regency's 371st anniversary. Therefore we delayed our departure to Flores, and became guests of honour at the celebrations. An important part of these had to do with horses.
For Tambora volcano - which lies partly in Bima regency and partly in Dompu regency, see our Dompu page. We posted it there, because the main approaches to the volcano are from Dompu.
In a side street north of the sports field Serasuba we found an old Dutch cemetery, locally known as the Christian... more travel advice
When driving through the hills to Sambori village from above we saw a lake and decided to seek it out on the way back.... more travel advice
theo1006's Related Pages
Bima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bima city and regency"
- "Bima - well worth staying a few nights"
- "BIMA-Eastern part of SUMBAWA"
- "BIMA is My Home Town"
- "Sultans Palace & Market"
- "Bima at Sumbawa Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bima
- Hotels in Bima
- Transportation in Bima
- Restaurants in Bima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bima
- 23 Reviews
- 139 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Bima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bima
Photos in BimaSee All Photos (139)
Top 10 Pages
- Salatiga Intro, 55 reviews, 290 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prambanan Intro, 34 reviews, 181 photos, 4 travelogues
- Blitar Intro, 22 reviews, 149 photos, 4 travelogues
- Soe Intro, 34 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bima Intro, 23 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kupang Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Special Region Intro, 22 reviews, 131 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 22 reviews, 124 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Timor Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 25 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue